microDAC® measuring systems are modular high-performance systems for 2D analysis of motion, deformation and strain on the basis of digital image correlation (DIC). They are characterized by a high degree of flexibility of the optical design and enable comfortable, time-effective image analysis.
microDAC® measuring systems have a wide range of applications from micro to macro-scale. Due to their modular design, they can be adapted quickly and flexibly to the corresponding measuring task.
Fields of application are
- Testing of materials, components and systems in microelectronics
- Determination of material parameters
- Swelling and shrinkage behaviour of moisture- and temperature-stressed materials and components
- Fracture mechanical investigations (crack propagation, adhesion of material composites, ...)
- Measurements of thermal and mechanical deformations on machines (e.g. textile machines, wire drawing machines, ...)
- Displacement and velocity analyses
The microDAC® measuring system is offered as an optical system component for the multifunction tester “Condor Sigma” XYZTEC.
microDAC® measuring systems are offered as a standard basic system, but can also be customized or extended.
- 1 stationary image processing station (IPS)
- 1 industrial camera (GiGE interface)
- 1 Lens 25mm, 1.4 (flexible from 25mm to ∞ applicable)
- VEDDAC cam - software for time-controlled image acquisition
- VEDDAC 7 - image correlation software
The performance of microDAC® measuring systems is determined by the respective system-integrated camera. By default, you can choose between a high-resolution system and a system with higher image capturing rate:
|Basic system||Sensor resolution||Frame rate|
|microDAC® high resolution||2464 x 2056 Pixel||23 images/s|
|microDAC® fast||1936 x 1216 Pixel||50 frames/s|
The measuring resolution of the displacements is 0.01 pixels and depends on the size of the measuring range under inspection. For example, for a measuring range of 25mm in the basic microDAC® high resolution system, displacements down to 0.1 µm can be determined precisely.
The microDAC® basic systems can also be individually configured or supplemented according to your task and measuring conditions ( measuring resolution, spacial conditions, ...).
- Mobile image processing station (laptop)
- 2.-4. cameras for stationary IPS
- 2nd camera for mobile IPS
- Camera with higher resolution (6 MPixel, 9 MPixel, 12 MPixel)
- Telecentric lenses 0.28x - 10x
- Telecentric zoom lens (4 zoom steps) 0.25x - 2x
- Adapted tripod setups
- External data and trigger interface
- Windows interface to the shear and bending tester Condor Sigma from XYZTEC GmbH